United Methodist Camp & Retreat Ministries (UMCRM) is a small non-profit faith-based association that supports and resources camp and retreat leaders from across the country. We are looking for a detail-oriented Bookkeeper to join our dedicated staff. This position offers a flexible, less than part-time schedule working from home.
We are seeking a candidate who is proficient in general technology and has experience with QuickBooks.
Bookkeeper duties and responsibilities:
- Documenting transaction details
- Entering financial transactions in QuickBooks
- Tracking volunteer hours in QuickBooks
- Fact-checking accounting
- Expense report reconciliations
- Creating financial reports
- Experience in Bookkeeping (QuickBooks experience preferred)
- Attention to detail
- Self-motivated with the ability to meet deadlines
- Reliable access to the internet
Time and Work Expectations:
- Flexible schedule with a guaranteed minimum of 10 hours per month. Maximum of 24 hours in a month.
- Fully remote position.
- Pay range: $15-$23/hour based on candidate’s experience and state wage average.
Email a single-page letter of interest, briefly describing your qualifications and any applicable work experience to the UMCRM Executive Director, Jessica Gamaché at email@example.com
Interest letters are being accepted through September 28th, 2020.