Description: Riverside Camp and Retreat Center is excited to announce that our ministry is growing and we are looking for an individual to join our team as the Facility Coordinator. The successful candidate will be joining a growing team that is focused on showing God’s love through everything we do. The new team member that we are looking for would be:
1. A Christian
2. Understanding and able to follow the UMC Doctrine
3. 3-5 years of effective experience
4. A team player
5. Camp experience (not required, but helpful)
6. Ability to work the fabulous Florida weather, and with a variety of people, ages, and backgrounds
7. Looking for a career in the Camping and Retreat Ministries of the Florida Annual Conference of the United Methodist Church.
Here are the top job responsibilities:
1. Responsible for all Facilities, Grounds, Machinery, and safety of all of camp.
2. Office time relating to contracts, invoice, and communication with outside vendors
3. Leading Volunteer teams
4. Maintaining a working budget and also controlling costs
5. Team Work and communication
6. Staff development of seasonal staff
7. Working on weekends and holidays
8. Other duties as assigned by the director.
The compensation will be the following:
1. $27,000.00-$29,000.00 per year based upon experience
2. Onsite housing in a three bedroom and two bath house includes:
a. Water and sewer
c. Washer, Dryer, Refrigerator, Stove, and Dishwasher
3. Health Insurance
4. 403b plan
5. Cell phone reimbursement
6. Yearly development trip/conferences
7. Paid vacation and sick time
Please send cover letter, resume, and three professional references to David Weber, Jr. at email@example.com.
Position will be filled as soon as possible.
Application Instructions: Please email Cover Letter, Resume, and Three References to David at firstname.lastname@example.org
Application Deadline: Position is open until the closed
Location: LaBelle, Florida