Description: Come work with a team that cares. Work in a team-oriented, summer camp, retreat-guest environment to deliver hospitality to all guests. Experience preferred but not required. Must demonstrate a positive attitude and be dependable.
Guest Services Coordinator – Primary Functions:
• Act in accord with Alta Mons’ mission and its relationship with the Roanoke District of the United Methodist Church.
• Assist with building strong relationships with guests and communities.
• Manages the staff (part time or volunteer) working in Guest Services,
• General office management – Handling or delegating day to day tasks as they arise.
• Meal Services – Manages the staff (part time or volunteer) working in Meal Services
• A positive commitment to the Christian faith.
• Passion, enthusiasm, flexibility, common sense, and commitment to Alta Mons’ mission.
• Demonstrate ability to exercise initiative and self-motivation.
• Strong verbal and written communications skills
• Demonstrate computer skills and working knowledge of office software such as Microsoft Excel,
Microsoft Word and QuickBooks.
• Never convicted of a felony.
• Clean driving record.
Application Instructions: submit a resume and reference to Ronda Wimmer at email@example.com
Application Deadline: 05/15/2019
|Job Category||Guest Services|