Description: Ceta Canyon Camp & Retreat Center is located the Texas Panhandle
Guest Services Coordinator/Director
Front Desk staff has an exciting opportunity to interact with thousands of guests during the year. Must be great with people, have strong communication skills, and be a team player!
Responsibilities for this job include, but are not limited to:
• Set up and oversee group and camper registration through Camp Brain software
• Maintain reporting, billing and receipt reconciliation with Finance and Operations
• Supervise and coordinate with registrar and temporary office staff
• Answer phones and provide our guests with top-notch customer service
• Solicit group and camp bookings
• Responsible for all volunteer registration
• Possible backup help in Spring/Fall seasons with outdoor programming such as Challenge Course, Outdoor Learning Center, Archery, etc.
• Criminal Background Check Required.
• Housing may be provided, based on circumstances.
Application Instructions: email resume to email@example.com
Application Deadline: September 1, 2019
Location: Ceta Canyon Camp & Retreat Center, 37201 FM 1721, Happy TX 79042
|Job Category||Guest Services|