(ORM/GSC) is to provide coordination, support, and management of the office functions and processes
as well as managing the registration processes for all campers and year round guests. The ORM/GSC will
be the first and primary contact for all of our guests via phone, Internet, and in-person encounters. The
ORM/GSC will lead in the development and coordination of a thriving year-round camp community
through guest groups.
Characteristics: Desired characteristics include being organized, timely, flexible, willing to offer
hospitality to others, problem solver, and a team player. Must be able to communicate effectively and
professionally and interact with guests and volunteers of all ages. Must be willing to learn and take on
additional responsibilities as required. Must have the ability and willingness to work and honor an
organization that is a culture of continual improvement as well as the ability and willingness to work in
and honor an organization that is committed to Lutheran theology.
Skills: Bachelor’s degree preferred. Demonstrated ability to organize projects, meet deadlines and
supervise staff. Excellent computer, verbal and written communication skills. Database management
skills, phone skills, and ability to use MS Office effectively and efficiently.
Reports to: Executive Director
● Compensation: TBD
● Housing is provided on site but not necessary for this position.
● Meals are available when food service is in operation.
● Utilities (electricity, trash, water, telephone and internet access) provided by Camp Lutherwood
while living onsite.
● Medical insurance provided and Simple IRA retirement contributions up to 3%
● Mileage reimbursement for camp business when the camp vehicle is not available.
● Other reimbursement for pre-negotiated expenses incurred while performing job requirements.
Office and Registration
● Manage all the details of the registration process for both campers and guest groups
● Ensure coverage of the office phones and emails, and disburse the mail daily
Office and Registration Manager and Guest Services Coordinator Job Description
Camp Lutherwood Oregon, 22960 Hwy 36, Cheshire, OR 97419 lutherwoodoregon.org Rev. 2/2020
● Organize office operations and procedures
● Assist with the ACA accreditation process and accurate standards record keeping
● Assist with deposits and accurate record keeping of income received
● Greet guests, open all buildings as needed
● Ability to keep confidentiality and a professional attitude with all organizational
● Support the Executive Director as well as the Board of Directors as needed
● Assist Development, Program and Finance staff as needed.
● Assists with fundraising events and projects as needed
● Supervise interns and summer staff assigned to administrative duties.
● Assist with housekeeping duties as needed
● Other duties might be added or changed depending on the person’s skills, abilities, and
● Recruit and invite new guest groups to use the Lutherwood facilities for their gatherings
● Communicate with upcoming guest groups
● Coordinate hosting and preparation for each reserved guest group
● Manage agreements, invoices and group tracking
● Annual reporting and recording of facility use and numbers of guests
● Promote Camp Lutherwood Oregon to community groups and organizations
Physical Demands: Able to lift a 50-pound bag of rice, carry it 25 feet, and place it on a shelf three-feet
high. The physical effort typically applied in this job includes: Lifting, Carrying, Reaching, Pulling, Pushing,
Stooping, Standing, Bending, Speaking, and Listening.
Application Instructions: Email cover letter and current resume to email@example.com
Application Deadline: 4/1/2020
Location: Cheshire, Oregon
|Job Category||Guest Services|