Do you love children and youth, sharing your faith with others, planning summer camp programming, and growing your leadership skills? Come join the Program Intern Team this summer at Lazy W Ranch! This position would start at the beginning of June and conclude during the first week of August. – Benefits include: competitive salary, seasonal housing, access to meal service whenever it is served, and zero-cost activity skills training. – This is a seasonal exempt position. Although some shifts will be scheduled, staff are expected to work until the job/tasks are completed. – Staff are expected to sleep in assigned staff housing and/or cabins during summer as needed. – The summer season consists of several distinct periods with different needs: pre-camp hospitality and activity service for guest groups and summer camp prep work; staff training week; Resident and Adventure Camps; Classic Camps; post-camp hospitality and serving guest groups and summer program cleanup.
• Facilitate skill-based programming, including: Archery, the Adventure Tower, Mountain Boarding, Aquatics, Nature, and Arts & Crafts
• Maintain program spaces and storage, including repair and inventory
• Support summer camp programs with set-up, breakdown, and facilitation of activities • Administrative office work in preparation for summer programs
• Primary counselors for camps as needed providing faith formation to campers and cabin supervision
• Site Support work, including housekeeping, site maintenance, and food service, will be up to 20% of working hours We are located in the sunny canyons of Cleveland National Forest with only a 30 minute drive to Southern California’s best beaches.
|Contact Name||Emilie Schoettger|
|Job Type||Full Time – Seasonal|
|Application Instructions||To apply, please fill out the application and submit resume to https://forms.gle/uE692LPXP3e8D7De9.|
|Application Deadline:||March 30, 2020|
|Location||Lazy W Ranch, 23852 Hot Springs Canyon Road, San Juan Capistrano CA 92675|