New to an Exhibit Hall experience? Here are 7 hot tips on getting the most of your Exhibit Hall experience:
- Get there early! Exhibitors love to see you and we sometimes don’t take full advantage of their available time.
- Make a “scouting trip” – walk through once and make some notes about who you want to talk with.
- Plan ahead – our exhibitors offer “show specials” available only during the event (or for a very limited time). Meet with your staff about your purchasing needs. Come prepared to buy to get the best deals and support our exhibitors (as they support our event and our organization).
- Make appointments for longer discussions. Want to discuss multiple purchases or a larger project? Please make a plan with the exhibitor to meet at a less busy time so you both get the most out of your interactions.
- Bring your business cards and be prepared to share them. This saves everyone time.
- Register for door prizes – there’s sweet swag out there and you need to be in on that action!
- Express gratitude. Our exhibitors keep the cost for our event down. Please thank them for attending, even if you don’t need to do business with them right now.