Description: Sacramento Camp and Conference Center Board of Directors is seeking candidates to fill the position of Executive Director. The candidate must have the background, skills and abilities for excellence in Christian Camping Leadership. The Board recognizes that selecting the Executive Director is the most important decision they will make.
The Board has identified the following desired characteristics:
- Possess strong personal and professional qualities including: honesty, integrity, trustworthiness, and transparency that are the hallmarks of a quality camp and conference center leader.
- Have excellent and continuous communications with the Board, Staff, and Stakeholders.
- A decisive decision maker with the ability to establish clear expectations and to hold people accountable.
- Adept planner with the ability to break down goals into manageable and measurable strategies and activities and the ability to motivate others towards the accomplishment of those goals.
- Prior Administrative Experience desired.
- Sacramento Camp & Conference Center – Sacramento, NM | Employment
- If interested, please contact Vernon Asbill, Chair of Search Committee: email@example.com; PO Box 1374, Artesia, NM 88211; phone (575) 302-8135
- A letter setting forth personal qualifications, experiences and reasons for interest in this position.
- A current resume.
- A completed application form (available at Executive Director Application).
- Reference letters, certificates and licenses where applicable.
Application Deadline: Application Deadline is July 31, 2021. Finalist selected by Board Selection Committee by August 14, 2021. Interviews with Board Selection Committee September 9-11, 2021.
Location: Sacramento Camp and Conference Center is nestled in the Sacramento Mountains of Southern New Mexico and surrounded by the scenic ridge lines of the Lincoln National Forest and located about 30 miles southeast of Cloudcroft, New Mexico.