Job Summary: Plan, prepare and manage all aspects of Bay Shore food service in order to provide the best and most appropriate menu choices based on individual needs and choices of camper/guests. Create an atmosphere that ensures that our guests feel welcomed both through hospitality extended, presentation of food and the overall dining experience. Display a servant’s heart while tending to the fiscal and stewardship needs of the camp.
- Effectively manage all aspects of the food service operations of Bay Shore Camp o Available to work a year-round, full-time schedule including weekends
- Develop and manage food service staff to achieve high levels of productivity and safety with an emphasis on hospitality
- Plan, prepare and coordinate meal plans with Guest Services
- Maintain inventories of all stock while keeping costs and waste to a minimum
- Maintain all required paperwork for USDA food program and internal book keeping
- Ensure compliance in all areas of the food service related to the Huron County Health Department
- Create a pleasant presentation and appearance of food and dining area
- Coordinate and work effectively with volunteers
- Communicate effectively with various populations (i.e. volunteers, children & youth, parents, pastors, etc.)
This is a full-time, year-round salaried management position, eligible for the camp’s benefit package including health insurance, meals when being served, and paid vacation/sick/holiday leave.
Housing and housing allowance is negotiable.
Send Resume via email to: email@example.com
Application Deadline: November 5, 2021
For more information about Bay Shore Camp visit bayshorecamp.org
|Job Category||Food Service|