Camp Latgawa provides programming and hospitality for children, youth, and adult groups. Over the years we have developed an emphasis on making healthy food from scratch. The position is year-round, yet the season has been limited to mostly between April and November. We have been ACA Accredited since 2018. Camp Latgawa has a swimming pool, dining hall, director’s residence, many cabins, and forest and creek environments.
For a Complete Job Description visit Director: Camp Latgawa (gocamping.org)
Application Instructions: Please submit the following materials as a PDF to email@example.com , or you can mail them to Rev. Todd Bartlett at 1505 SW 18th Ave, Portland, OR 97201.
- Cover letter
- Three references – at least one professional reference and at least one personal reference
- Answers to the following questions:
- What does it mean to you to create “sacred spaces of Christian hospitality and learning”?
- What is the best way that you learn about a new place?
- What do you believe to be your most important asset to leading a camp and retreat ministry?
- What is your greatest challenge in leading a camp and retreat ministry?
- Why do you believe that Camp and Retreat Ministry is important?
Application Deadline: January 7, 2022
|Job Category||Site Director|